‘Anarchy could threaten the 2016 vote’, is a recent headline. Our Founders gave us a Republic guaranteeing our God given Rights. See my recent article https://preacher01704.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/shall-we-keep-it/
Would you leave your doors and windows unlocked, or cash on the table, or your Credit Card with your pin number on the kitchen table, or go on vacation and expect all of that to be there when you returned? You might have been able to do that six decades ago and find everything where you left it, but not today.
In about a month this Country will choose between two main groups.
One Group wants to further escalate their centralization governing agenda to include:
– All your doors and windows unlocked, cash on the table, Credit Card with your pin number left on the kitchen table as you leave the house;
– The home you paid for is no longer yours, as your Right to owning private property has been taken away;
– Your Saturday yard work can’t be done as the local authorities did not give you the required permit;
– You can no longer decide what is best for your family, because the children you brought in this world belong to the state;
– The borders are erased between town, cities, and states with all decisions emanating from one central government; and
– The Fruits of your years of labor are taken from you and given to the many murders, rapists, and terrorists who just waltzed into our Country through the porous unprotected borders.
The Other Group has its roots in places such as Lexington, Concord, and the Old North Church wants us to return us to our Roots:
– The People were the Employer of those they elected to represent them;
– People and Leaders took personal responsibility and did not blame their failures on others;
– Locks on doors, which are only meant to keep honest people honest, were not always used;
– Neighbors knew each other, helped, and protected each other and their families;
– Each town, city, and state decided locally how to address their own issues;
– The Federal Government was responsible for keeping our borders secure and dealing with foreign Nations as their prime responsibility. The Federal Budget was minuscule compared to today’s Federal Budget.
Thomas Jefferson said that when the government goes astray, it is up to the people to make the correction. Too many of today’s elected and appointed officials have the frightening notion that they are the masters and we are their slaves.
Dr Ben Carson recently said that with Ebola unchecked and the heavy burden of those flooding across our unsecure borders reaping the many benefits would overwhelm and collapse our system and could result in anarchy. He said “…you have to recognize that we have a rapidly increasing national debt, a very unstable financial foundation and you have all these things going on like the ISIS crisis that could very rapidly change things that are going on in our nation.” He further explained that anarchy would most likely result in Martial Law and a cancelation of elections leaving the current president in office until some future date.
The One Group who wants centralization would increase their various methods of controlling the people including the weaponization of the mental health facilities and drugs and the cessation of the First Amendment. See my previous articles https://preacher01704.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/new-old-weapon-of-destruction-rediscovered/ https://preacher01704.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/stepping-up-use-of-new-old-weapons/ https://preacher01704.wordpress.com/2013/09/06/chilling-first-amendment/
Our Nation is at a critical time in its history. Will it survive or will it die and become another great nation that passed into the annals of history? Are you ready to try to explain to your grandchildren what Liberty once was or will you experience it with them?
You decide….then VOTE.
Reverend Paul N. Papas II is a Pastoral Counselor with Narrow Path Ministries (MA and AZ) and Founder of the Family Renewal Center (AZ) http://www.narrowpathministries.org and http://www.familyrenewalcenteraz.org